Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All my thoughts!

I Started blogging finally!!..just around when 2008 was coming to an end, just around when everyone has a blog just around when am coming to terms with myself just around when the haze around life is starting to clear
just around.. ...ugh whatever.. :)

Here's the Brownguysblog!! from a brown guy in thirties, full of contradictions(Think of a Gay Republican in the US!!! ),semi closeted that doesn't believe in labels etc

okkk the blog should speak for itself as we go.. so, here's wishing you a Very Happy New Year!! its going to be a big one!! and Happy Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed,I dont doubt that America has its share of poor neighbourhoods and unattractive sights. My family and friends are only too aware of this and none of us believe that this is paradise. My frustration with the movie isnt entirely targetted at the people who made it. Partly, it is a result of my own shame that I havent done enough to try change the way things are back home.

    ReplyDelete